With the Staff Awards 2016 fast approaching, here is a sneak peek of what to expect at the Festival of Manchester Met.
The Festival will take place at the Business School on Thursday 7 July from 3pm until 5pm, until the Staff Awards ceremony hosted by Gordon Burns begins.
Showcasing the work and achievements of every part of the University, the visual and multi-media exhibitions put on by faculties and professional services promise to be loads of fun.
University staff will get the chance to look around the stands and:
- Have a look around one of Manchester Met’s electric vehicles
- Play a game of mini-golf with HR
- Hear some wacky and wonderful stories from the Marketing, Communications and Development department
- Take a few snaps in the MMU Futures photo booth
- Play snakes and ladders and enter into a prize-draw with Services for the chance of winning green goodie bags, a free lunch on campus, gym membership and tech.
- …and much more!
Come along and join colleagues from across the University to understand more about what other teams and groups of staff do.
If you haven’t already, remember to register your place at the Staff Awards via Eventbrite. To help catering staff plan for numbers, it is vital that anyone planning to pop by registers.
Details of the event
3pm Festival of Manchester Met opens
4pm Drinks and canapés served
5pm Staff Awards Ceremony
6pm After party on 4th floor at the Benzie building
For those staff based at the Cheshire campus, we will be providing a free mini bus service. If you would like to book a place on the bus, please book the ticket that includes free travel from Cheshire. You will then be contacted with further details closer to the time.
Dress code: Smart Attire