TRANSPORT for Greater Manchester are hosting two free cycle maintenance events at the University.
These basic two hour sessions with help to keep your bike on the road.
Areas covered in these practical hands on sessions are:
- The parts of your bike and what they do;
- What you should check before each ride;
- Adjusting the saddle, handlebars and brake levers; and
- How to mend punctures and adjust brakes and gears.
Book you place and meet up with other cyclists at the University.
Please bring your own bike along to take part in a session.
The events are to be hosted in the Union Building:
21 Higher Cambridge Street,
- 1).Tuesday July 19th 2016, 12.00pm – 2.00pm, Please click here
- 2).Thursday August 11th 2016,12.00pm – 2.00pm, Please click here
To book your place, please access the Eventbrite links above. Places are limited so early booking is essential.
For further information please contact the Travel Team.
Tel: 0161 247 2989.