Internal Student Survey closes tomorrow!
As at 8.45am on Monday 5th December, the University had 8,703 undergraduate student completions, 33% of our total undergraduate eligible students. An additional 1,308 completions came from our taught postgraduate students, which is 25% of eligible postgraduates.
Adding together the undergraduate and postgraduate response rates, so far 10,011 students have taken part in the survey, an overall University response rate of approximately 32%.
The top departments for undergraduate completions are as follows:
- 52% – School of Computing, Maths & Digital Technology
- 51% – Manchester Fashion Institute
- 48% – Primary Teacher Education and School of Tourism, Events & Hospitality Management
- 45% – School of Engineering
- 40% – Secondary Teacher Education and Sociology
The top departments for postgraduate completions are as follows:
- 100% – Childhood, Youth & Education Studies
- 67% – School of Research, Enterprise & Innovation
- 54% – Politics & Philosophy
- 52% – Languages
- 49% – Secondary Teacher Education
The online survey is open until 23:59 tomorrow (Tuesday 6th December) for most currently enrolled students on units and courses on taught Manchester Met campus-based programmes (undergraduate and postgraduate). It would be appreciated if programme and unit leaders could continue to encourage students to take part before the survey closes, if they have not already done so.
Don’t forget to remind your students that there is an iPad to be won in a University-wide prize draw!
Students can access the survey through MyMMU or via the ISS landing page mmu.ac.uk/iss, where they can find out more information about the survey and FAQs. Please note: the survey is not accessible through Moodle.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with Rob Baker, Quality Enhancement Manager, on email@example.com