A BIG thank you to all colleagues who helped to maximise participation in the Internal Student Survey (ISS), which closed on Tuesday 6th December.
A total of 11,200 students took part in the survey, an overall response rate of approximately 36%. This is by some distance the largest number of students who have ever taken part in any student survey at Manchester Metropolitan, and for the ISS the percentage response rate is the best in this survey since the 36% achieved in Autumn 2012.
The top departments for undergraduate completions are as follows:
- 57% – School Of Computing, Maths & Digital Technology
- 55% – Manchester Fashion Institute and Primary Teacher Education
- 50% – School Of Tourism, Events & Hospitality Management
- 49% – School Of Engineering
- 43% – School Of Research, Enterprise & Innovation, Department Of Health Professions and Sociology
The top departments for postgraduate completions are as follows:
- 100% – Postgraduate, Professional & Commercial: PG Taught and Childhood, Youth & Education Studies
- 67% – School Of Research, Enterprise & Innovation
- 58% – Languages
- 57% – Politics & Philosophy and Secondary Teacher Education
- 50% – Manchester Fashion Institute
The results are currently available to key staff nominated by faculties and it is anticipated they will be made available to all University staff via the Continuous Monitoring and Improvement Dashboard by early in the New Year.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with Rob Baker, Quality Enhancement Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org