In the New Year, the Vice-Chancellor will be hosting a number of briefing events to share our strategy. Over the past year, he has been working closely with members of the University to develop and agree a new strategy that will give us the best opportunity to fulfil our potential, and to make an impact on the region, our nation and beyond. Many colleagues have had an opportunity to influence the strategy, including the University Executive Group, the Board of Governors, our Chancellor, staff across the University, and the Students’ Union. Given the challenges that we face in our changing world, it is vital that we have a shared understanding of our priorities and align our energies and efforts accordingly.
The aim of the sessions is to share the priorities with you and to emphasise that this is a strategy for the whole University. The sessions will also provide an opportunity for you to ask questions and make comments, which can be done either in advance or on the day.
You can register now for one of the sessions below:
• Friday 13th January, 8-9am · Business School G26
• Friday 13th January, 1-2pm · Business School G26
• Monday 16th January, 12-1pm · Business School G26
• Monday 16th January, 3-4pm · Geoffrey Manton LT1
• Thursday 26th January, 12-1pm · Delaney lecture theatre 01
• Thursday 26th January, 3-4pm · Delaney lecture theatre 01
You will be able to submit your questions when you register, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using one of the questions boxes and cards available at reception desks.