Thank you to all who have completed the 2017 Staff Survey this week.
Here are the top ten departments with the highest response rates so far:
- 70% – HR Strategic Planning and Partnerships
- 68% – Talent, Engagement and Development
- 58% – Business Planning and Reporting Services
- 56% – Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT)
- 50% – Centre for Academic Standards and Quality Enhancement (CASQUE)
- 46% – Environmental Strategy
- 45% – International Office
- 41% – HR Service Centre and Specialist Information
- 40% – Centre for Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (Health, Psychology and Social Care)
- 36% – Recruitment and Admissions
If you have not had chance to give your feedback, you have until Friday 31st March to respond.
To complete the survey, use the link that has been sent to you from the following web address: ManMetSurvey2017@orcsurvey.co.uk
ORC will also send a reminder email from Monday 13th March.
Find out more
Staff from HR will be in the atrium of the Brooks Building on Wednesday 15th March from 8.45am-2pm. Pop along to find out more about the Staff Survey or pick-up a free coffee voucher to spend in any catering outlet across campus.