You still have time to complete the 2017 Staff Survey and contribute to the University’s future strategy.
If you have not yet had a chance to respond, look out for a reminder email from Monday 20th March or use the link that has been sent to you from the following email address: ManMetSurvey2017@orcsurvey.co.uk
As of Thursday 16th March, the top five departments with the highest response rates are:
- 73% – Talent, Engagement and Development
- 71% – Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
- 66% – International Office
- 64% – Graduate School and Case Management
- 64% – HR Strategic Planning and Partnerships
Since Thursday 9th March, the following departments have the highest increase in completion rates:
- 43% – Digital Media and Technology (29% increase)
- 64% – Graduate School and Student Case Management (28% increase)
- 46% – Legal Services (23% increase)
- 45% – Learning and Research Technologies (22% increase)
- 53% – Careers and Employability (18% increase)
Once the survey has closed, and the data has been analysed by ORC International, we will share the major themes emerging from the survey, together with the resulting action plans.
Recently appointed Employee Engagement Manager, Deborah Snell explains: “Post survey I will be visiting Faculties and Professional Service Departments with one clear aim; to support the ‘people’ to develop their own detailed and bespoke action plans.”
Find out more
If you would like to find out more, pop along to one of the Staff Survey roadshows:
- 21st March: Geoffrey Manton Atrium, 11.30am-4pm
- 24th March: Benzie Atrium, 8.45am-2pm
Staff from HR will be on hand to answer any questions and you can pick-up a free coffee voucher to spend in any catering outlet across campus.