There is just one week left to complete the 2017 Staff Survey.
Everybody has a contribution to make, your feedback will help us understand how you feel about working at Manchester Metropolitan University, what we do well and what we need to change or improve.
As of Thursday 22nd March, we have received 1617 completions, 41% of our total.
Adam Bowles, Director of HR, said:
“I would encourage everyone to complete the survey. We want to ensure the University is an outstanding employer, one that listens to staff and supports them to achieve their full potential. The staff survey gives us information that helps us achieve that ambition. Its aim is to find out how you feel about working at Manchester Metropolitan University and the results will help us to recognise our strengths, make improvements where change is needed and benchmark ourselves against the best employers.”
So far, the top departments for response rates are:
- 77% – Talent, Engagement and Development
- 76% – Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
- 76% – International Office
- 73% – Business Planning and Reporting Services
- 73% – HR Strategic Planning and Partnerships
- 73% – Vice Chancellor’s Office
- 71% – Graduate School and Student Case Management
- 68% – Recruitment and Admissions
- 62% – Environmental Strategy
- 62% – HR Service Centre and Specialist Information
- ORC will send a reminder email on Wednesday 29th March to staff who have not yet completed the survey.
- Staff roadshows will take place on Monday 27th March in the Business School (8.45am-2pm) and on Wednesday 29th March in the Brooks Building (11.30am-4pm). Pick-up a free coffee voucherto spend in any catering outlet across campus.
Complete the survey now
- To complete the survey use the link that has been sent to you from the following email address: ManMetSurvey2017@orcsurvey.co.uk
Visit: mmu.ac.uk/staff/survey or contact Debs Snell, Employee Engagement Manager at: email@example.com