Thank you to everyone that has already completed the 2017 Staff Survey.
As of Thursday 30th March, we had received 2144 completions, 55% of our total staff.
For those of you who have yet to complete the survey, the deadline for responses has been extended to Tuesday 18th April to give more staff the opportunity to give their views.
It is important to us to understand the views of colleagues and we hope that you will respond to this opportunity to share your experiences.
To complete the survey use the link that was sent to you by ORC International on Wednesday 29th March from the following email address: ManMetSurvey2017@orcsurvey.co.uk
The survey should take no more than twenty minutes to complete and your individual views will remain strictly anonymous.
So far, the top departments for response rates are:
- 92% – Careers and Employability
- 91% – Strategic Planning Office
- 90% – International Office
- 86% – Research and Knowledge Exchange
- 86% – Talent, Engagement and Development
- 86% – Graduate School and Student Case Management
- 85% – Legal Services
- 85% – Environmental Strategy
- 84% – Recruitment and Admissions
- 83% – Faculty SAS Science and Engineering
Visit: mmu.ac.uk/staff/survey or contact Debs Snell, Employee Engagement Manager at: email@example.com