Thank you to all that have already completed the 2017 Staff Survey, as of Thursday 6th April, we have received 2318 completions, 59% of our total.
If you haven’t already completed the survey you still have time. It is important to us to understand the views of colleagues and we hope that you will respond to this opportunity to share your experiences.
The survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete and your views will remain strictly anonymous.
Complete the survey now
- Use the link that has been sent to you by ORC International from the following email address: ManMetSurvey2017@orcsurvey.co.uk
- ORC International will send a reminder email on Wednesday 12th April to staff who have not yet completed the survey
So far, the top departments for response rates are:
- 100% – Environmental Strategy
- 100% – Vice Chancellors Office
- 94% – Careers and Employability
- 93% – Graduate School and Student Case Management
- 90% – International Office
- 88% – Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
- 86% – Legal Services
- 86% – Talent, Engagement and Development
- 85% – Research and Knowledge Exchange
- 84% – Recruitment and Admissions