MMU Sport are offering staff and students the opportunity to participate in the brand new Nutrition MOT, which launches this May.
The Nutrition MOT aims to improve staff and student wellbeing at Manchester Metropolitan University by providing 1:1 nutrition appointments with a registered Associate Nutritionist, for a small fee of £7.50.
The nutrition MOT will identify opportunities to improve your overall health by suggesting manageable diet and lifestyle changes over the course of 4 weeks and into the rest of your life. The nutrition MOT is perfect for anyone who would like to learn more about their nutrition and are interested in checking that they are eating a balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
When you sign up for the Nutrition and health MOT, you will be sent a short lifestyle questionnaire to fill in. In return, you will receive:
- A 30-minute initial consultation and 3 follow up appointments, all on a one to one basis in a private room
- A Food monitoring diary to complete
- Macro-nutrient breakdown of your diet
- Tailored nutrition advice from a registered associate Nutritionist
- Helpful lifestyle tips and recipes
If you are interested in participating in the Nutrition MOT please sign up via the MMU buy online store HERE.
30-minute initial consultations will take place on Friday 26th May in room CG 09
After, appointments will be available on a Thursday or Friday ONLY- you must be available on these days.
- Week 1 (initial consultation) = Friday 26th May
- Week 2 (Follow up app) = Thursday 8th or Friday 9th June
- Week 3 (Follow up app) = Thursday 15th or Friday 16th June
- Week 4 (Follow up app) = Thursday 29th or Friday 30th June