Reminder of recording changes

The University has a responsibility to hold accurate records for its employees.  To ensure that the University’s records remain accurate, I would like to remind you of the process in place for you to keep your records up to date.

Should you wish to change your contact details (including your permanent or mailing address and private telephone numbers), your bank details, or change your title and/or name you can do so via MyHR

Please be aware that if you are updating your title or name you will also need to upload the relevant documentation e.g. your qualification.

Detailed guides and FAQs for the use of MyHR can be found here or you can contact should you have any queries.

Other changes such as emergency contact including next of kin, can be updated by contacting Human Resources on extension 6624 or via email

Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the records held by the University are accurate, should the University need to contact you.