After the success of the first round we have brought them back building on the feedback we received.
The Nutrition MOT aims to improve staff wellbeing at Manchester Metropolitan University by providing 1:1 nutrition appointments with a registered Associate Nutritionist, for a small fee of £7.
With 3 specialist areas;
- Healthy active people improving their diet
- Weight loss
- Vegetarians/Vegans trying to improve body composition (lose weight or gain weight)
Mike, our Associate Nutritionist, will help you assess where you’re up to and work with you to help you reach your goals.
The nutrition MOT will identify opportunities to improve your overall health by suggesting manageable diet and lifestyle changes over the course of 8 weeks and into the rest of your life. The nutrition MOT is perfect for anyone who would like to learn more about their nutrition.
When you sign up for the Nutrition and health MOT, you will be sent a short lifestyle questionnaire to fill in. In return, you will receive:
- A 30-45 minute initial consultation and 3 follow up appointments, all on a one to one basis in a private room
- A Food monitoring diary to complete
- Macro-nutrient breakdown of your diet
- Anthropometric measurements
- Tailored nutrition advice from a registered associate Nutritionist
- Helpful lifestyle tips and recipes
We have two blocks running at the same time;
July start – initial consultations will take place on Friday 21st July in room CG 09
Aug start – initial consultations will take place on Friday 4th Aug in room CG 09
FURTHER INFORMATION FROM MMU SPORT
If you would like to supplement your Nutrition MOT’s with exercise why not check out our MMUFit group personal training offer, due to start on 31st July HERE.
Don’t just take our word for it though, this is what Nicolette has to say about MMuFit “I have never so much enjoyed exercise classes. All the tutors were absolutely great”.