We are inviting all staff to increase awareness of Our Commitment Statement by downloading the email signature.
You can access the email signature banner here: www.mmu.ac.uk/marketing
As part of Our Commitment Statement:
We will provide:
- Courses with a strong focus on employability, professionalism and enterprise
- Courses that are enriched by research and scholarship, and taught by staff who are passionate about their subject
- Accessible and inclusive learning and teaching that respects and benefits from our diversity
- Access to a wide range of personal advice, guidance and support
- A tutor who supports the academic and personal development of students
- Excellent learning resources, both physical and virtual, including library services, information technology, media resources and personalised Moodle resources
- Prompt feedback on assessed work within four weeks, except during university closure at Christmas
- Developmental feedback that supports academic achievement and enables students to become independent learners
- Opportunities for students to feedback on their experience and information about how staff have responded to that feedback.
To find out more about Our Commitment Statement, please visit: http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/commitment