The University’s National Student Survey (NSS) promotional campaign ‘Click it. Fill it. Win it.’ launched on Monday, 5th February and so far 2,166 eligible final year undergraduate students have taken the time to reflect on their experience at Manchester Metropolitan.
Is your course in the lead for number of completions?
The top performing course groupings for completions are as follows:
- 100% – Contemporary Arts: Theatre
- 85% – Manchester School of Architecture: Architecture
- 83% – Exercise and Sport Science: Coaching
- 80% – Economics, Policy and International Business: MMUBS Sport Management
- 80% – Economics, Policy and International Business: Sports Marketing
- 78% – Exercise and Sport Science: Exercise and Sport Science
- 77% – Information and Communications: Journalism
- 76% – Teacher Education and Professional Development (STEPD): Birley Primary Teacher Training
- 70% – Exercise and Sport Science: PE and Sport Pedagogy
- 70% – Operations, Technology, Events and Hospitality Management: Event Management
To find out how your course is doing, please contact your Head of Education for the latest completion results.
Let’s keep up the pace
The University has set a target to achieve a 63% overall response rate for the NSS by midnight on Wednesday, 28th February and your continued support in promoting the survey to eligible students is invaluable in achieving this.
Ideas to encourage your students to complete the survey:
- Show the campaign video at the beginning or end of a lecture
- Promote the chance of winning 1 of 120 great prizes
- Share the dedicated landing page mmu.ac.uk/nss on Moodle
- Get social – either retweet @ManMetUni or post in your course Facebook group
- Add the NSS 2018 banner to your email signature
Please remember, you can access a range of resources and information in the NSS staff toolkit: mmu.ac.uk/staff/nss
Please be mindful that there are clear guidelines to universities about what can and cannot be said to students about the NSS. You can read the guidelines here.
If you have any questions about the incentives and promotion of the NSS, please contact Sarah Starkey – email@example.com or on ext. 3499. For questions relating to any other aspect of the survey, please contact Ron Hamilton – R.Y.Hamilton@mmu.ac.uk or on ext. 1050.